Obama's Cap and Trade relies solely on the public falling for the scam that the Earth's destruction is caused by the carbon dioxide, (CO2), that emits out of our motor vehicles exhaust. CO2 is a trace gas comprising only 0.038% of the atmosphere. Of course this isn't about environmentalism. It's about a global redistribution of wealth justified by a fictional crisis, enacting an endless array of new taxes, regulations and an expansion of government power. Obama and the Climate Fascists at the United Nations, have devised yet another media manufactured scare tactic to bilk the public out of any and all wealth that still remains. This is a coordinated attempt to distort climate research for political gain, designed to destroy U.S. sovereignty and facilitate global governance.
Allegedly some of the most prominent scientists suggest:
- collusion in exaggerating warming data
- possibly illegal destruction of information
- organized resistance to disclosure
- private admissions of flaws in their public claims
Barack Obama and Al Gore are con artists, and the pseudo-scientists at CRU are exposed for what they really are – charlatans!
According to Al Gore, the high priest of global warming:
- The carbon dioxide in the exhaust from your car and in the smoke stacks from our power plants is destroying the climate of planet Earth.
- The polar ice caps will melt, and in turn, Pacific islands will be totally submerged and sea levels will rise 20 feet inundating the coastal cities.
- Global warming will disrupt the circulation of the ocean waters, dramatically changing climates, throwing the world food supply into chaos.
- We must change our lives and eliminate fossil fuels, as the future of our civilization is in the balance. http://theobamadeception.blogspot.com/2009/06/obamas-war-on-prosperity-continues.html
"So the Global warming frenzy is, indeed, threatening our civilization. Not because global warming is real; it is not. But because of the all the horrible side effects of the global warming scam." "The battle against fossil fuels has controlled policy in this country for decades. It was the environmentalist’s prime force in blocking any drilling for oil in this country and the blocking the building of any new refineries, as well. So now the shortage they created has sent gasoline prices soaring."
- - John Coleman [Founder of the Weather Channel ]