ADMINISTRATION OF SHAME - THE LATEST TAX CHEAT NOMINEE
Health and Human Services nominee Kathleen Sebelius recently "corrected" three years of tax returns and paid $7,918, a paltry debt compared with Tom Daschle’s $140,000. —the latest tax troubles for an Obama administration nominee.
It appears the Governor of Kansas, is the latest Democrat who apparently doesn't like paying taxes as much as she likes doling them out.
- The HHS FY 2009 budget request outlays $737 billion which is a net increase of $29 billion over the estimated outlays for FY 2008.
By failing to pay her taxes, Kathleen Sebelius now joins a growing list of current and failed Administration nominees who think they are above the law...
Obama's honor roll of tax-cheats, SO FAR...
- Tom Daschle, the first HHS nominee
- Chief performance officer nominee Nancy Killefer
- Treasury Secretary Timothy Geithner
- US Trade Representative Ron Kirk
- Labor Secretary Hilda Solis’s (husband)
Another brilliant nominee by the White House, the sweetest smelling house in America. Where everything comes up roses and all our worries can be washed away by printing trillions of dollars out of thin air, earmarked for wasteful spending.
"The income tax created more criminals than any other single act of government."